This configuration screen lets you define the update rate of the different telemetry/output lines:
- Gyroscope & accelerometer output: The raw values. Needed for configuring the sensors. Disable this during flight.
- Gyroscope & accelerometer processed output: Acceleration along the 3 axis in [g] units. The rotation rate in degrees per second. Needed for configuring the sensors. Not necessary during flight.
- RC-transmitter: Only useful during configuration.
- Pressure & temperature: Contains altitude, so enable if you would like that info. High update rates are not needed.
- Basic GPS: Enable during flight for visualisation the groundstation. Update rate dependent on the GPS unit.
The update rate it defined by x/20 seconds (dependent on your firmware version). So configuring a value "20" for Pressure & Temperature would result in 1 telemetry line every second.