More on Gluonpilot: RC-groups | DIYdrones | Unmanned tech's guides | FPV-community.de | YouTube
- Relative coordinates stay relative. At GPS lock, the module will send it's home coordinate to the groundstation. This means relative coordinates are no longer being translated to absolute ones!
- Bug fix that caused the telemetry in the GCS to stall
- Added a status bar
- Moved around the tab pages in gluonconfig in order of importance
- Fixed telemetry download speed
- Autosync feature fixed
- Move marker bug fixed
There appears to be an issue with the firmware upgrade tool. This is fixed in GluonCS 0.10 Beta 3, where the bootloader programmer has been updated to the latest version.
This version of GluonCS can be used together with firmware 0.10 beta 2!
See download section.
New release: version 0.10 BETA 2.
Google maps has a changed API so we needed an urgent update to support this! (Thanks for bringing this up Alex!)
Also added: smooth turns. The maximum roll rate is now limited to 45°/s. This means soft turns when going from waypoint to waypoint!
Download from the download section!
Dear fellow enthousiasts,
Version 0.10 Beta has just been released! You can download it from: https://code.google.com/p/gluonpilot/downloads/list
Please stick to the standard upgrade routine:
- Using the old version: Gluonconfig -> Advanced config -> Read and safe to file
- Upgrade the Gluon Control Station
- Upgrade the firmware
- Relead factory settings on the module and load your previously saved configuration
New features include:
- New navigation command "Arm trigger": "shake" your plane in autopilot mode in order to start the engine! Easy takeoff without remote control!
- Camera tool for easier tuning survey parameters. See Helpers -> Survey -> Camera
- Removed roll & pitch output on servo channel 5 & 6 so they become available from camera triggering
- Flight statistics screen on OSD (visible on landing - speed = 0)
- Detect invalid configuration on startup. Load default configuration in this case.
- Several fixes (PWM camera distance trigger)
- Aileron differential has been replaced with Pitch From Roll. The plane should pitch up to compensate the loss of lift when flying at a certain roll angle. Please check your configuration if you were using aileron differential. A value of 10% should be plenty.
- Minimum speed: We need more engine power when flying upwind to make sure we still keep some speed. In auto-throttle mode, the throttle will increase when ground speed drops below the cruise speed. On minimum, speed, the throttle will have reached its maximum. Make sure you properly configure "cruise speed" and "maximum speed" when using auto-throttle!!!