Gluoncontrol station for Android devices

All questions related to the configuration tool and groundstation

Moderator: lukasz

Gluoncontrol station for Android devices

Postby kempo » Sat May 24, 2014 5:21 am

Hi Tom,

I have done a lot of flights in the past days and one of the issues that I encountered is that the laptop battery life cannot hold for long time.

Since , on the market, there are multiple Android devices (phones, tablets) I thought that it would be very good if the Gluoncontrol station would have a Android "sister".

As advantages I see the battery life , mobility , space....

What do you think?

Thank you,
Alex
kempo

Re: Gluoncontrol station for Android devices

Postby Tom » Sat May 24, 2014 10:54 am

Yes a lot of advantaged... Main disadvantage is development time :-)

Maybe a windows tablet? There are a lot of nice ones out there! I have been looking at this one: http://www.medion.com/be/prod/MEDION++A ... 30017083A1
Tom
Site Admin

Postby fba » Sun May 25, 2014 5:21 am

I use Asus notebook and works for 5 to 7 hours. Check used on eBay
Francisco
fba

Postby jhon » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:46 am

There are multiple Android devices (phones, tablets) I thought that it would be very good if the Gluoncontrol station would have a Android "sister".????
Decrease your exam stress by using our latest free braindumps and best quality COMPTIA and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) .
jhon

Postby Tom » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:19 pm

Maybe... is it possible to connect an XBee to Android? Maybe with a bluetooth bridge? Would be a lot of work, that's for sure!
Tom
Site Admin

Postby mithanbaba » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:10 am

Hello, this summer the spanish agency for flight security has started to issue the regulation for the UAV/RPAS. They are at the first steps but I would like to open here a new thread, because it will be common laws on European Union countries, I suppose.

As I know there are a lack of regulations in other EU countries and hobby and semi pro UAV will be under the similar regulation and laws. So we can share the common security restriction to get at the future a Gluonpilot taht we could use for a long time. FPV is not much different from pro UAV

Nothing to say here about weight , distance and height (<125m) for the plane due the autopilot is the most important here I think. At the moment there is not much detail about security levels but there are four main goals. And of course the 100% security is not possible

#1 Failed on auto mode flight..
atif
mithanbaba

Return to Software