Photogrammetry with gluonpilot

General discussions on the Gluon-project that don't fit elsewhere. If required, I will create more subforums.

Moderator: lukasz

Re: Photogrammetry with gluonpilot

Postby julioall » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:50 pm

I don't think so, we had 8 successful flights before this started to happen.

I am using an Canon Elph 130 / Ixus 140 with CHDK and PWM Interval (Pulse Width: 2500us) on GP2. Perhaps the camera is defective.

Cheers!
julioall

Postby kempo » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:15 am

Hello,

I had some good flights in last months, autopilot performed without any issue ( as expected) , below some print screens ( FX-61 , 116ha/flight):

As always I have also some proposal for improvements :) :

1. on the Ground Control Station it will be usefull, at least for me, to have horizontal and vertical scales on all the map window ( now there is a small auto-dimensioning horizontal scale at the right bottom corner);

2. each time when a waypoint is "touched" by the plane is possible to hear a sound ? I ask this because like this it is easier to follow in the same time the Plane on the sky and the groundstation status;

3. Is there any possibility to add a Variometer sound on the groundstation? Also this helps to monitor the plane attitude during flight without looking at the groundstation;

Thank you.
kempo

Postby Tom » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:38 pm

Thanks for the update! Very nice work there!

Most of the changes don't seem to be that much work, but I don't understand the variometer requirement? Basically you want an alarm when the altitude is going the wrong way?
Tom
Site Admin

Postby kempo » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:22 pm

Hi Tom,

I was thinking as a variometer itself : tones function of the altitude:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HFGNAlIjhk

Thank you.
kempo

Previous

Return to General