Xbee S2B settings

Questions or remarks on the Gluonpilot-module? Put them here!

Moderator: lukasz

Xbee S2B settings

Postby kempo » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:48 pm

Good evening ,

I had the opportunity to buy 2 new Xbee Pro S2B modules. Reading on interned I observed that the setup ( pairing ) is different comparing with Xbee Pro S1 version ( this is what I am currently using).

If someone is kind enough to share the settings used for their Xbee Pro S2B modules ( air and ground) I will highly appreciate.

Thank you.
kempo

Re: Xbee S2B settings

Postby kempo » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:46 pm

Anyone?
kempo

Postby Tom » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:33 am

Hi Kempo,

We cannot share the settings because they could contain because I configure them as point - to - point devices, with as receiver the (hardcoded) address of the sender.
I'm sure you can find plenty of tutials on the internet how to do it (I think adafruit has them), just make sure they receive 57600 baud input from gluonpilot.
Let us know if you are unable to fix it :-)
Tom
Site Admin

Postby kempo » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:47 pm

Tom wrote:Hi Kempo,

We cannot share the settings because they could contain because I configure them as point - to - point devices, with as receiver the (hardcoded) address of the sender.
I'm sure you can find plenty of tutials on the internet how to do it (I think adafruit has them), just make sure they receive 57600 baud input from gluonpilot.
Let us know if you are unable to fix it :-)

Hi Tom,

I found some guidelines , on the ground is ok , if the weather will allow I will check the settings during flights . Hopefully I will have better xbee range.
kempo

Return to Hardware